It was fantastic having Guy Kawasaki in town last week. He moderated a panel of very successful local tech entrepreneurs, and made an appearance at Calgary's first BarCamp.
I had the pleasure of introducing Guy at both events, and wanted to do it a somewhat entertaining fashion. I knew about the Fake Steve Jobs Blog, (and have since discovered fake blogs for Richard Branson, Larry Ellison, Jonathan Schwartz, Steve Ballmer and Bill Gates), but no one in the blogosphere was impersonating Guy.
Well, I discovered something even better: Guy Kawasaki Day. Pretty cool! The audience had a nice chuckle when they read the line: "Do you have Guy pride?"
Which leads me to ask - how much cool factor do you need before someone dedicates time and energy towards impersonating/parodying you? Do you think Michael Dell and Mark Hurd are feeling left out of the party?
Well, you are certainly easily impressed!
ReplyDeletei DON'T LIKE THIS GUY!
ReplyDelete